Sunday, February 6, 2022

Live Laugh Woof!

 

It's Janet here with a friendship card celebrating man's best friend. This card was made with several fun products from the store

This is a gatefold card, meaning that a flap folds from the left side and the right so that they meet in the middle of the card front. I made a matching panel to put on top. Only the left side is glued to the left flap so that it opens with ease.

Once the card base was constructed, I placed a border of Dog Washi Tape across the top and the bottom of the flaps. Before I glued the center patterned cardstock on to the brown mat, I applied the Live and Woof stickers. I cut the O out of the Love sticker and used a Paw brad instead. I added the dog house from the Kennel Mix brad set and the tallest of the dogs from the Puppy brad set. The cool thing about this set is that it matches the dog washi tape so well! The final touch was Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.

Once completed, I glued the center panel on the brown mat. This way the back side with the brad's prongs are covered with cardstock. Then I glued the left side of the finished center panel to the left flap. This is a quick way to utilize stickers to make a quick but cute card. I picked up the sticker set at the Dollar Tree so it was inexpensive as well as perfect for this card.  

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Check out the store for all their dog and cat themed brads. There are many more than I used today and there's sure to be something you can't live without!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment