Saturday, February 19, 2022

All-Occasion Notelets in a Sweet Chandler Purse!

Hey everybody! Leslie here, sharing a cute little Chandler purse filled with a set of six all-occasion notelets featuring our Dark Pink Paper Flowers, Silver Edge Clear Jewel Brads and Pink Enamel Dots. I love to create paper purses and this was a fun, easy and practical project! 

I cut the purse base and handles from hot pink cardstock, and adhered patterned paper panels to the front and back. I scored the flap in 1/8" increments in one section so it would curve appropriately. I adhered a large Dark Pink Paper Flower held together with a Silver Edge Clear Jewel Brad to the flap and affixed a tiny magnet closure. The finishing touch was adding two Pink Enamel Dots to the front just under the straps. 



I cut the notelet card bases from white cardstock and embellished the fronts with hot pink cardstock and patterned paper panels to match the purse. I stamped images and sentiments on the cardstock panels, and added Pink Enamel Dots to each card front. The final step was creating envelopes with my envelope punch board. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment