Saturday, February 26, 2022

Christmas Cardinal Fun Fold

Hey everybody! I hope you had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty fun fold Christmas card... it's never too early to get started on those Christmas cards to avoid having to rush in an already busy season! This card features our Cardinal Brads, Cardinal Profile Brads, Female Cardinal Brads and Clear Jewel Bling Strips. I absolutely love cardinals. Many people believe that a loved one is watching over us if a cardinal appears, and that's what I always think of when I see one! ;)

I cut the card base from white cardstock, and the remaining pieces from light and dark gray, red and silver cardstock. I added a Cardinal Brad, a Cardinal Profile Brad and a Female Cardinal Brad to the birch trees, and then added a Clear Jewel Bling Strip down each side for a little festive bling. 


And the fun part is that this card folds flat for mailing!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment