Saturday, February 5, 2022

Valentine's Day Flower Power!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a groovy love card for Valentine's Day that really reveals the hippie in me! This is what you call Flower Power! This super fun card features our White Daisy Brads, Color Daisy Brads and Pink Enamel Hearts. I dry embossed each letter with a different embossing folder which adds such fun texture!

I cut all the pieces from various pinks, green and white cardstock and assembled the letters. I added a White Daisy Brad and several Color Daisy Brads to the letters, and a Pink Enamel Heart to the layered heart in the center of the large flower, and then adhered them to the card base. I stamped the sentiment in pink ink, trimmed it, and adhered it to the bottom right of the card front. 


I cut the inside panels from pink and white cardstock, and rounded the corners. I stamped the sentiment in the same pink ink, and added a die cut heart from my embellishment bowl that was left over from another project. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment