Thursday, February 24, 2022

Bling It On!

My granddaughter will soon be six and I wanted to make an extra special Princess themed package topper for her gift.  

The little princess I used in an SVG from Miss Kate's Cuttables and her dress was the perfect opportunity for a touch of Eyelet Outlet's gorgeous Fancy Long Bling.  It's available in a few different colors, but I used the clear for this project.  I also added a few strips of Jeweled Bling Strips. Again, it's available in several colors, but I went with the clear today. I also added the Jeweled Bling Strip around the oval frame.

And what princess attire would be complete without a pink sparkling Eyelet Outlet crown brad! And just because there's always room for more bling, I added pink and clear stick on bling around the scallops of the frame.

When I make a rosette for a package topper, I always use a slider on the back to hold the rosette together.  I'm careful to apply the hot glue only to the center and that way ribbon can thread through the slits when it comes time to wrap the gift.

I think my granddaughter is going to love this pretty little princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment