Saturday, April 30, 2022

Cardinal Christmas Card

Hey everybody! Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? It's never too early to start, lol! I've been cranking out Mother's Day and Father's Day cards, and a few Christmas cards in between. This Christmas card in traditional red and gray features our Cardinal Brads and Cardinal Profile Brads along with Clear Jewel Bling. This was a fun card to put together and involved putting to good use two leftover chipboard ornament pieces I had on my desk from another project. 

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from heavyweight white cardstock along with a layering panel from a gray snowflake pattern and a red foil cardstock strip which I adhered to the card front. I added Clear Jewel Bling to the center of each snowflake, and then adhered a silver foiled sentiment toward the bottom. 



I colored the chipboard pieces with alcohol markers, added a Cardinal Brad and a Cardinal Profile Brad, and adhered the embellishment to the top left corner.


 
I cut the inside panel from layering weight white cardstock and embellished it with strips of the snowflake pattern and red foil cardstock used on the front. I added another silver foiled sentiment and layered the panel on red cardstock.
 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment