Thursday, June 23, 2022

A "Note" of Thanks

I've seen and admired piano cards on Pinterest in the past, but have never tried making one until now.  I recently learned how to make a side edge card in Cricut Design Space and while browsing Eyelet Outlet's Washi Tapes the other day, this idea came to me!


I used the side edge technique to create the top of the grand piano and this great music washi tape for the keyboard.  Of course what music themed card would be complete without some Eyelet Outlet music note brads?  Black and white color palettes always appeal to me, but after seeing Designer Lauren's wonderful posts this past week of Eyelet Outlet Rainbow cards, I decided to add an accent color and pulled purple mini stitched flowers and a purple enamel heart along with a black enamel heart to the sentiment.  

I hope this project put a song in your heart today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment