Sunday, June 19, 2022

A Sweet Birthday by Janet

 

Hi everyone! An ideal afternoon for me involves a good book, a spot of tea or cup of coffee and a sweet. I was happy to find that it was easy to combine these favorites into a fun birthday card for you today.

I thought the tea and book sticker was a great place to start. I added a Donut Brad and a Fork Brad. I also added a thin foiled Happy Birthday sentiment strip. 

Next I added a 3D number background paper to a white A2 card base and added two stripes of Book Washi Tape. I cut some brown cardstock in strips for borders and then placed the sticker on foam tape and on the card. Then I added three Black Matt Finish Enamel Dots. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment