Thursday, June 16, 2022

Easy as Pie

June is wedding season, so I thought I’d share what I do for the happy couples I’ve gifted.
I always like to browse their gift registry and choose something for the kitchen and then, using one of my recipes, I create a recipe card in a pocket envelope that goes with the gift. For example, if I’m gifting a rolling pin I'll share my pie crust recipe.


On this project I used the Eyelet Outlet flour canister brad and rolling pin brad on the front. Eyelet Outlet has so many wonderful food/cooking brads that you're sure to find one or more that will complement any recipe you'd like to share!


Our little wooden spoon brad from our baking brads set is so cute and really adds some fun to this broccoli cheese soup recipe card.


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment