Sunday, June 26, 2022


 Hello everyone! Janet here with a gift idea you can create for any occasion or holiday. I was inspired by a Stampin' Up demonstrator in my area who made and sold a similar item last Christmas. 

I have to admit that the sample I purchased was much more plain. I decorated mine with EO products to take this from just cute to something special. A list of products is below.

I used the wide Flower Washi Tape for the matt on this holder. I decorated the edges with Jewel Bling and added a red pearl brad as well as the butterfly and mushroom brads. You can customize this for any occasion using your favorite EO products. Here's a side view of the holder.


I made the holder using Cricut Design Space to combine two tags into a strip that could be formed into the holder. A strip was used to hold the sanitizer in the holder. My sanitizer came from Bath and Bodyworks and it fits perfectly in the holder.

SHOPPING LIST
Coloring Book Butterfly Brads
Mushroom Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment