Monday, September 18, 2023

Best of the Bunch

 


Today I colored a floral card from All and Create. It has different inserts that you can add for the different seasons and makes it very versatile to use with a variety of Eyelet Outlet embellishments.

For this card I decided to use fall colored flowers and I added some additional reed stems that I drew in myself. I included screw brads for the wheels of the cart. The fall flower brads come in a variety of colors so I selected one of each color.

To finish the card I used the thin strips of glitter washi with black matte enamel dots on top.

Your Shopping List from Eyelet Outlet
Stitched Fall Flower Brads
Screw Brads
Glitter Skinny Washi Tape
Matte Finish Enamel Dots

See you next week and keep creating.


Elizabeth - Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment