Saturday, September 9, 2023

Think Outside the ROCKS

We all know how awesome all the embellishments from Eyelet Outlet are on regular crafting surfaces, but this week, I decided to think outside the rocks…oops…I mean, box.

I used ROCKS as my surface this week!!!  How fun is that?!?!

I’ve heard about people decorating rocks and leaving them in places outside for others to find and since I love to make folks smile, I decided to decorate some rocks of my own and place them somewhere in town.

I picked up a few smooth rocks and acrylic paints from my local craft store, got some inspiration from Pinterest and I was off!

The cute ROCK-o-Lantern is sporting a perfectly themed Witches Hat Brad.  Hanging off the hat is a Mini Spider Brad along with a eerie Ghost Brad and a single Spooky Eye Brad. What a fun little project this is to do with the kids or grandkids on those rainy fall days!

The next rock was used to create a campsite. After painting the ground, sky, and a few evergreens, I added a tent and campfire from the Camping Brads, a few Pine Tree Brads and of course, a soaring bald eagle from the Eagle Brads. To finish it off, I added some Orange bling for the stars.

Now, I’ll be the first to tell you that painting is not my strong suit but by adding all the adorable embellishments, I think they look pretty darn good.

This was a fun and easy crafting project suitable for all ages.  Go to Eyelet Outlet and pick up your embellishments and go ROCK the town!!

Shopping List

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment