Sunday, September 10, 2023

Celebrate the Season - Football Season that is!

It's HERE! The NFL season has officially kicked off! We are big football fans at my house. We grew up with the Vikings being our team but we now live in Charlotte, NC so the Panther's have been growing on us, slow but sure. I decided to make a card to give to my husband because we are competing against each other in a Fantasy League this year. He doesn't have a chance (wink, wink)!

Today I made a square card with a field background. I created a football jersey and a helmet. They are decorated with Football Brads, Foam Hand Brads and Beer Brads. Let the games begin!

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment