Saturday, September 16, 2023

It's about Time!


I have a friend at work that is getting ready to retire so I wanted to make him a card to wish him the best.  After I made the card, I looked at it and something was missing.  It didn’t have the pizazz my cards usually have.  It was missing the “Stacy-tude” that comes with all my cards.

I grabbed my embellishments from Eyelet Outlet and found the absolute PERFECT brads and washi tape the card needed.  I added a Pocket Watch Brad, a phone from the Telephone and Fan Brads, two of the brushed silver Corner Brads, and some Clock Washi Tape

They matched the card so well it was like they were made to be put with this card.  

That’s the thing with EO. They have any and every type of brad you can think of to add to your card so they can have the “Eva-tude”, the “Maddie-tude”, the “Mary-tude” …any tude you want! 

Add your personal "tude" to your cards with EO!

Shopping List

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment