Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Note To Self!

As the Autumn season begins, I want to focus on thankfulness.

I love combining like-colored washi tapes and that was my inspiration for this card. I created my background using the typewriter washi, be thankful washi, and sparkle light brown glitter washi. I added my "note to self" stamp in a row as well. Lastly, I created my centerpiece by stamping and coloring the easel, then adding my "be thankful" message along with the cute brads from the hand and typewriter collection.

I hope you enjoy! This would be a delightful card to send to anyone you are thankful for! And I am thankful for you! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment