Thursday, September 14, 2023

Get The Party Started!

I've got a great card for you today and it's full of Eyelet Outlet products that will certainly get the party started!  

This card base is similar to the Baby Dresser card I shared with you a few weeks ago. I used the debossing tip on my Cricut Maker to give the wainscoting effect on bottom portion of the card.


I used a brick pattern fill for the back of the bar and the tap and other images are from Cricut. I used the wine bottles and wine glass from the Eyelet Outlet Wine Brads set and also the beer mugs from the Beer Brads set.


If you are also a Cricut crafter and you'd like to recreate this card, I've shared the file on my Cricut profile in the Cricut Community in Design Space. Here's a direct link to the file and I've also linked the Eyelet Outlet products you will need.








No comments:

Post a Comment