Sunday, November 26, 2023

Holiday Gnome Baker


Hello EO friends! I hope those of you in the U.S. enjoyed your long Thanksgiving weekend with family or friends. My family had a quiet day. There were only three of us but we cooked a good homemade meal with turkey and all the fixings. It was a very good day for the Axtman family!

 I've started on my Christmas cards and this cute little Baking Gnome card is a nice start. This gnome is holding a Gingerbread Brad and a spoon from the Baking Brads set. A red Heart Pearl decorates his bowl and a holly spray from the Holiday Bling pack. The background of the card is Glitter Silver Washi Tape. Finally I added three of the larger white pearls to the tag from the Pearl Bling Multi-Pack.

SHOPPING LIST:

All of us on the Design Team laugh about this, but we are always looking for dies and other products that would be perfect with EO brads and bling. This gnome is a great example. When I saw it, I knew it would work great with the gingerbread and baking brads. This die cut is from CottageCutz and it's called Holiday Gnome Baker. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment