Sunday, November 5, 2023

Tis the Season


Halloween is over and that means the Holidays are fast approaching! My favorite time of the year is now through the new year. 

When you love Eyelet Outlet products like I do, you are always thinking about how they can be used to upscale stamps and dies. Here I used a set I recently got from Spellbinders to create a pretty wreath. It makes a great wreath but I think you'll agree that it so much better with the brads and bling I added to it!

I used two circle dies to cut a donut shape out of white glitter cardstock and then I cut and arranged all the basic wreath pieces using brown and three shades of green. I also cut and put together the bow. Then I added Bell Brads, Poinsettia Brads, Candy Cane Brads and Holly Brads to the wreath. I perched a female and male cardinal on the bow and added red Jewel Bling from the multi-pack. To create a stopper for my easel card, I added Green Cut Jewels to a red glitter border. I adhered a pre-printed foiled sentiment, "Tis The Season," which spreads across the wreath. All in all, this turned out even better than I expected!


I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment