Saturday, November 18, 2023

Hello Pumpkin!

So, over the last few weeks, I’ve been creating a bunch of Thanksgiving table decorations, but the table isn’t the only place you can decorate.  I went through my stash of wood shapes and found this cute pumpkin and knew I must transform it to become part of this year’s holiday celebration!

I painted the base white and then lined it with some pumpkin washi tape. I realized that it was discontinued after I finished making it so I do not have a link to share...sorry :(  But there are so many other cute Washi Tapes to choose from, you won't even miss it.  I then placed some matching orange cardstock in the middle so my saying would pop.

To create the words “Hello Pumpkin”, I lined a piece of paper with the Black and White Dots Washi Tape and then used some dies to cut out the letters and place them on the pumpkin. How cool is that?!?! Die cutting washi tape!!! Just think of the possibilities.

I finished my pumpkin off with some Orange Pearl Bling, Orange Jewel Bling for the outline, and three of the Pumpkin brads. I added a paper twine ribbon so I can hang this cutie up!  I think I’m going to be hanging it up on the outside of my craft room door.

Thank you Eyelet Outlet for helping me transform a plain wooden pumpkin into this cute Thanksgiving decoration.

Supplies Used

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment