Thursday, June 13, 2024

Message In A Bottle

 You'll often find us making a scene here at Eyelet Outlet. Some of the products I recommend keeping on hand for creating a scene type card include our sun and cloud brads, wide water washi tape, as well as our wide sky washi and wide grass washi tape. These are some of the ones I reach for first when building my scenes.


I used the wide water washi tape for today's "Meme Inspired" card. This is the most amazing tape! It's so realistic you'd think you're going to get your hands wet handling it!  🤣🤣 I also used the sun from the sun and cloud brad set. Since I was building a beach scene, I also added our corner shell brads. Be sure and check out all of our various shell brads and other ocean themed brads in the Vacation-Summer section of our website.

I trimmed the edge of the washi tape to give it a bit of a curvy side to simulate waves before applying it to my card. That's super easy to do with this particular tape, since it has a paper backing that you peel off to adhere. There's no sticky mess getting on your scissors.


All of the images I used for this card are from Cricut Design Space and if you are a Cricut user and would like to create this card, I've shared the file with the Cricut Community within Cricut Design Space.  You can find the file here.











No comments:

Post a Comment