Sunday, June 2, 2024

Make a Little Wish

The saying that it's the little things that matter is so true don't you think? One of the newest brad sets available at Eyelet Outlet are Girl Gnomes. They pair so cutely with the Gnome Brads 2! Here I have put those sets together along with Bluebird & Robin Brads, Mini Lady Bug Brads, Sun & Clouds Brads and Grass Washi Tape. 

To make this card, I blended green and blue ink on white cardstock. I colored the gnome house and cut it out. I applied Grass Washi Tape at the bottom and added the house brads to the panel as shown. The final touch was the addition of three blue mat enamel dots.


In addition to the Girl Gnome Brads, there are two other new sets that I'll be sharing soon. They are Shark Brads and Liquor Brads. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!


Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment