Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sprinkles of Wishes and Showers of Love


 Hi EO Fans! Today I'm here with a colorful card which turns something that generally is seen as negative into some positive. This card celebrates sprinkles and showers of Love!

This card is interactive. When you pull the tab at the top, the colorful rain drops are fully revealed.


To make this card, I covered white cardstock with Sparkle White Washi Tape before cutting out the clouds. I added Blue and clear Tear Drop Bling as additional drops for the card. I really love the shine the jewel drops create. It truly takes the card up a notch. Before I placed the main panel on the A2 card base, I lined the edges with Sparkle Blue Washi Tape. I also added some blue Jewel Bling in the tiniest and 2nd smallest sizes.

I made this with a die set from Diamond Press called Rain or Shine Pull Tab Cards. It includes everything needed to create this interactive card and has some other images. The vibrant colors come from Karin Brushmarker Pro watercolor markers. 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment