Sunday, June 16, 2024

Thank You with Girl Gnome Brads

I've been having a great time working with the new brads in the store. Today's card features the new Girl Gnome Brads paired with the White Daisy Brads and Fresh Flowers-Bright Brads. 

To make this card, I began by cutting a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card front in mushroom cardstock. Then I cut three heart patterned circles and three slightly larger circles. Then I put two strips of Heart Washi Tape on white cardstock and cut it in a strip. I placed the strip to the left side of the card. I placed two thin strips on each side of the heart strip. I placed the girl gnomes and flowers on the circles before mounting them on the larger circles and then on the card front.


Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO storefor all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment