Saturday, June 15, 2024

Hello My Mandala


Some days I just need color in my life. Bright yellows, pinks, purples, and blues always make me happy. I took my inspiration from those colors and created this cheery card.

The front of the card itself was made with Gold Glitter Washi Tape. I then added bits and pieces of the Black Swirl Bling and three Black Pearl brads for movement.

The focal point of this card is this magnificent mandala. I colored it using alcohol ink markers on top of white glittered cardstock. Throughout the mandala, you will notice different colors of Purple and Blue Jeweled Bling along with Pink Cut Jewel Bling with the center of the mandala being the bright yellow sun from the Sun and Clouds Brad. The mandala is sitting on top of a circle made from Bright Pink Glitter Washi Tape.

When I see this card, it makes me happy and brings a smile to my face and I hope it does the same for you. Thanks to all the embellishments from Eyelet Outlet, it one truly shines!

Shopping List
Gold Glitter Washi Tape
Bright Pink Glitter Washi Tape
Black Swirl Bling
Purple Jeweled Bling
Blue Jeweled Bling
Pink Cut Jewel Bling
Sun and Clouds Brad

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!


💗Stacy






 

No comments:

Post a Comment