Saturday, June 1, 2024

All You Have to do is BELIEVE

Gnomes have become so popular over the last few years, so when Eyelet Outlet brought out their BRAND NEW 2024 GIRL GNOME BRADS, I had to create a gnome themed card.

I inked the base with green, blue, and purple water-reactive inks and sprayed it with water.  I then dabbed the water away leaving the spotted, almost star-filled sky look.

 

I stamped a fairy on a swing and embellished her wings with Blue and Pink Jewel Bling. I added shimmer to the swing by adding some Black Jewel Bling.

 

Sitting on either side of the fairy are two of the cutest little Girl Gnomes ever!

 

I finished off the card by stamping several different magical forest looking plants, adding a stamped sentiment and then embellishing them all with more black jewel bling.

Such a fun and magical greeting card and All You Have to do is BELIEVE.

Shopping List
GIRL GNOME BRADS
Black Jewel Bling
Blue Jewel Bling
Pink Jewel Bling

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!



💗Stacy














No comments:

Post a Comment