Thursday, August 29, 2024

Trick or Treat!

My husband and I used to live in a town where Halloween was a very big deal! We loved sitting out in lawn chairs each year passing out tons of candy to the kids who entertained us with the most creative costumes we've ever seen.  We miss those days now that we live way out in the country on a private road and the trick-or-treaters don't come by. 

Today's make reminded me of those happy times.  It's a side edge card that I created in Cricut Design Space.  The mummy image was cute on it's own, but when I added the Eyelet Outlet eye brads, it really took him to a new level.


Inside his Halloween treat bucket is one of the new black cat brads going along for a ride.  I also added a bat brad to the moon in the background.  

If you're a Cricut crafter and would like to give this project a try, here's a link to the Design Space file. I'd love for you to follow my Cricut profile, too!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment