Friday, October 28, 2016

"Aye, Aye Matey"

Hello again Eyelet Outlet fans, Barry, your prince of paper here to show you a card that I had so much fun making using Eyelet outlet brads, bling and baubles!


First I used the skinny red washi tape on white card stock for my base to create a red and white pattern, next I had the Silhouette Cameo print and then cut a pirate map (which is a file in the software).  I cut out a skull and pirate hat also from a file from the Silhouette and attached a skull brad on the brim.  I needed to have some pirate booty so I attached a red pearl brad to the compass symbol.


Finally, I used the red jewel strip to indicate a path to where "X" marks the spot!  This was so much fun to make and I hope that you are inspired to create your own projects when using Eyelet outlet products.  Thanks again for coming to the blog and seeing how you can create your own custom cards, invitations and scrapbook layouts using brads, bling and baubles from Eyelet Outlet.


1 comment: