Monday, October 3, 2016

"Happy Halloween?, Bah Humbug"

Hello my Eyelet outlet fans, Barry here to show you a card that is full of emotion using brads and enamel dots from Eyelet Outlet!  First, a few weeks ago Google had this cute logo that had these rocks with eyes watching leaves fall from a tree.  This was my inspiration for my Pumpkin card.


I cut out various sizes of circles from orange cardstock, colored in the pumpkin creases using my Copic markers and animated them using the large and small eyelet eye brads.  Well, one pumpkin needed to be a bit more cartoonish so I took a large enamel dot and a small enamel dot for it's eyes and painted small black dots using acrylic paint.  Lastly, I needed one pumpkin to have some 'tude' as if to say "Happy Halloween? Bah Humbug", so I took another large enamel dot, cut it in half, painted an eyebrow line and added two little black dots. Now all I had to do is add a few smiles or frown mouths using a fine tipped black pen.


Finally, I added some leaf brads and more enamel dots in browns to complete my little Google logo inspired Halloween pumpkin card!  I find that I can be inspired by anything including Google's wonderful ever changing logo's.  I will be back in the weeks to come to show you more "Halloween" designs and showcasing fun ideas using Eyelet Outlet brads, enamel dots and sparkly bling and even some washi tape! 

No comments:

Post a Comment