Sunday, October 9, 2016

Eyelet Outlet Accents

Sorry for my blog absence.  We've been out of our home for a while due to impending flooding ... but the barriers held back the water, and lots of people helped us move sand bags and all of our stuff ... so now we're safely home again.

My favorite part is finally having my studio back at hand.  Here are a few fun cards where Eyelet Outlet products are the perfect finishing touch.


Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots & Shapes are so fun ... I love these new blue circles.


These round gems are another favorite for accenting cancer ribbons.


For me, the Champagne Jewels are oh so versatile ... they were the perfect accident for this cat-lover holiday card.

Products used:


Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

No comments:

Post a Comment