Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone!  Barry here with another Halloween card using black and copper glitter washi tape, orange, black and white pearl bling and large and small eye brads.


I took strips of copper glitter washi tape and overlapped them to create a zig-zag pattern, next I cut a long piece of black glitter washi tape in half and created the same zig-zag pattern.  I cut out a skull, a bat and the letter "B" using files from my Silhouette Cameo and used 2 large eye brads for the "O"'s in "Boo" and 2 small eye brads for the skull. 


For the bat I took 2 small enamel dots and painted a small black dot for the pupil.  Lastly I just added some black and orange pearl bling for a confetti look.  My sentiment was printed onto clear Avery mailing labels and then applied to a scrap piece of white cardstock and framed it using more black glittery washi tape that was applied on a scrap piece of cardstock.  I hope you like my festive Halloween card.  You still have some time before Halloween to make your projects so head on over to Eyelet outlet and get your awesome glitter washi tape or some pearl bling that comes in 8 different colors and multiple sizes.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment