Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Crazy Birds Anyone?? Happy Bird-Day!

Vintage crazy birds anyone? Can you spot the new Eyelet Outlet Deer Head?? It is the prefect fit for this card! I made this into a birthday card but this could easily be made for Father's Day!


I was able to use one of my pre-made embellishment clusters:
I pulled out my Tim Holtz inspired papers and using only scraps created my layers
Lawn Fawn stitched borders
Flourish Die Sizzix
Crazy birds Stamp and die set

Eyelet Outlet Products used:

Film Strip Gold
Camera Washi Tape
Telephone Brad
Silver Edge Jewel Brad
Round Jewels
Jewel Bling: Clear
Label Washi
Deer Head Brad


Thanks for visiting today!





Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram



5 comments:

  1. Lot's of great EO products on your card, I really had to search for the deer head brad (found it) You really have a knack for thinking outside the "box"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure are some crazy birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! what an incredibly intricate and detailed world you've built for those guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love crazy birds...and your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete