Friday, June 23, 2017

May All Your Wishes Come True

Happy Friday Everyone!
This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and  thanks for stopping by at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. Today is my day to share some popular products from the store. I am showcasing some patriotic foil washi tape and square sticky jewels, which is also perfect for the upcoming U.S. holiday (Independence Day).

Here is my Design Team project...
My father-in-law's birthday is the first week of July and I typically make him a birthday card using red, white, and blue colors. This year is no different.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes. I like this one because it has stars inside the o's to match the washi tape.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products available. You never know what you will find, so go check it out today!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

3 comments:

  1. Oh red star washi tape awesome and those square jewels are gorgeous, Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used those red square jewels yet...on the wishlish they go as I love how they look on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super-fab and SUPER-sparkly!!! (& i had not seen that cool SQUARE BLING but now i totally need some!)

    ReplyDelete