Friday, June 30, 2017

Some Days You're the Dog

Happy Friday Everyone!
This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and  thanks for stopping by at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. Today is my day to share some popular products from the store.

Here is my Design Team project...
Since I am a major dog lover, I couldn't resist using these dog brads.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Dog- Gone Awesome set.
  
I cut the diagonal sentiment strip cover-up with my Cuttlebug and then I added the popped up fire hydrant in the bottom right corner.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.
They are on sale right now...55% off. What a deal!


Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products available!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Super cute way to use those dog brads and love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth! Adorable card and, being a dog lover myself, I can't help but love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... life is like that! love this sweet and funny card, miss g!!!

    ReplyDelete