Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Dinner and Cocktails

It's Kim from Katydid Cards today!

It's been a while since I've worked with the Chicken Brads so I just had to make another card using them.  I call this card, "Dinner Invitation" and you can see why.  These two chickens have been invited to join their neighbor for dinner.  Here they are at the front door.



And here they are inside.  What's that on the menu??  Uh Oh!  I used the Cooking, Baking, and Mixer Brads as well as Brick, Color Wheel, and Flower Washi Tape. The door handles are Black Enamel Dots.

If you're interested in recreating this card you will find the card base, kitchen, and cleaver in the Silhouette store.    The chef is from My Favorite Thing's Recipe for Happiness.  The chalkboard is free clip art I imported into the Silhouette and typed what's on the menu...inspired by my DT Sister, Susan's, Wednesday meal postings.



Here's a closer look at the brads and washi.



Winner, winner chicken dinner!

No dinner would complete with cocktails, so I'm sharing another card adding the Rooster brad.  I showcased him in a shadowbox card.  Each layer uses a different digital paper from the Cocktail Party collection by JazzyPatterns.  I also used the Cocktail brads on either side of the greeting.



On the reverse of the card are my favorite chicken brads again!



I'll see you next week with another card...there's no shortage of ideas what with all the brads, bling and washi in the Eyelet Outlet store.



Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment