Thursday, November 8, 2018

Dear Santa

It's November already!  It's hard to comprehend that we are wrapping up 2018 so soon!  It's time to start thinking Christmas cards so today I'm bringing you a little Z-fold card filled with all kinds of Eyelet Outlet goodness!


The little girl on this card is from the Cricut "Recess" cartridge. I modified her just a bit with a Peachy Keen digital face stamp and I used the writing feature on my Cricut Maker to add "Dear Santa," to her paper.  She's ready to pop her letter into the Eyelet Outlet Envelope Brad there on her desk.  Like a lot of little girls, she's dreaming on a pony for Christmas.  I've found so many uses for the Eyelet Outlet Horse and Pony Brads.  Inside the card we find the new Santa Claus Brad standing next to his Eyelet Outlet Mail Box.  I used some of Eyelet Outlet's red and white skinny washi tape to create the post for the mailbox as well as to embellish the inside sentiment of the card.  

Stop by Eyelet Outlet today and find amazing brads that will send your holiday cards over the top!







No comments:

Post a Comment