Thursday, November 15, 2018

Up On The Rooftop!

Good Thursday morning, friends!  With just over a month to go until Christmas, I'm in full swing with my Christmas crafting!  Here's a holiday card I created using Eyelet Outlet's new Santa Suit Brads.  The set includes Santa's coat and boots, but as you can see, today I've just used the boots.  Santa's in a bit of a pickle head first down the chimney, isn't he?!  


The house I used for this card is from Cricut's Jolly Holiday cartridge.  I used the writing feature on my Cricut Maker to draw Santa's foot prints in the snow rather than cutting them. To top off my card I added a couple of Eyelet Outlet Holly Brads to the windows.

Be sure and follow the Eyelet Outlet Design Team on Pinterest and Instagram for more holiday inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment