Saturday, November 17, 2018

Happy Birthday to You!


Hello. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

If you're like me, you never seem to have enough birthday cards, so I have one to share with you today that uses a unique combination of Eyelet Outlet Brads, Enamel Dots, and Washi Tape.

My inspiration for this card was actually a pair of eye glasses - in the form of a brad. 




I got to thinking - why not make a face!?!?!?

So I did:




The eyes are Enamel Dots.

Yes, I wished I had a birthday hat, but since I didn't I adapted and used a Witch Hat and added a Glitter Enamel Dot to the end for a pom pom.

And what birthday is complete without some Balloons and the singing of Happy Birthday to you (hence the Music Note Washi Tape)!?!?!?




There's even a gift - Birthday Sock Monkey.


Eyelet Outlet Products:



Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the products in the Eyelet Outlet store




No comments:

Post a Comment