Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Rhinestone Poinsettia

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

I put Eyelet Outlet's Jewel Bling to good use with this rhinestone poinsettia card.  Rhinestone patterns and the jewel bling and bling strips work perfectly together to create cards like this.  In addition to the jewel bling, I also used Green and Red Foil Washi Tape.



The card base design was purchased in the Silhouette store.  I cut it and then applied the washi and trimmed around the edges.  This card has so much shine to it!

Here's a look at the card from an angle so you can see the bling better.  The strips are sticky backed, so it makes placement easy.  Just to be on the safe side, I placed liquid adhesive under bling where I was curving it.



Inside, I used another bling set as an accent.  If you look at the front of the card, you can see the same elongated bling on the front.  I separated the flower to use the green jewels and have the red to use on another card.



I used a rhinestone pattern to make a fall-themed pumpkin as well.  If you didn't see it, it's here.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment