Tuesday, November 20, 2018

'Tis the Season


Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.

'Tis the season for using these great new Pinecone brads.  Here I combined them with Champagne Pearl Bling and Snow and Gold Foil Washi Tape.   These pinecones are so realistic!  I can't wait to use them on other projects. In the meantime, here's what I did on this card.



On four squares of vanilla cardstock, I stamped just the tips of pine boughs in a green to match the washi tape.  I sponged the edges of the squares as well.  Then I placed the pinecones in four directions and attached pearl bling in the corners of each.  I placed them on kraft colored mats and those went on a panel covered with the washi tape, also sponged on the edges.  Another mat of kraft and gold foil washi.



To finish, I stamped the greeting and heat embossed it in gold, layering it on two strips of Gold Foil Washi Tape.



I really love this washi tape, too!  I didn't think to do it, but I'm going to add some more to the inside of the card as well.  Here's another card made better by beautiful washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment