Tuesday, November 13, 2018

In the Meadow


Hi!  Kim from Katydid Cards with you again.

Here's a snowman in the meadow...in a snowglobe.  I wanted to use the Glitter Winter Washi Tape and thought it would make a great background in a snowglobe.  The rest just fell into place.  By the rest, I'm referring to the Snowman and Snowflake brads and Jewel Bling.

I didn't use any particular cut files to make this card.  Rather, I combined various bits and pieces.



I also used the Silver Foil Washi Tape on the bottom panels before embossing them with a snowflake pattern.  The washi takes embossing beautifully.



Here's a closer look at the snowglobe with a look at the snowman behind acetate and more of the Silver Washi Tape paired with the Blue Glitter Washi Tape.  I originally thought I would add a bit of glitter inside the snowglobe, but I'm glad I didn't as that beautiful washi tape was all it needed.



And here's the back of the card with two more snowmen as an accent.



I've had lots of fun making Christmas cards with all the great new brads from Eyelet Outlet.  Two more cards I particularly like this year are in this post.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment