Tuesday, February 5, 2019

You've Got to be Kitten Me!

Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  My friend, Amanda, shared she purchased Eyelet Outlet's Kitten Stamp Set and was looking forward to using it.  She inspired me to share this card with you:

I created this triple spinner card using the Kitten Brads.  The stamp set includes three kittens to match the brads which worked perfectly for this spinner as I stamped them, scanned them into my Silhouette to cut from black cardstock.  These were placed behind the brads to hide the clear thread.  And the kittens are so playful suspended on their strings.




I stamped the greeting also from the stamp set and matted it on several shapes and sizes.  To add a bit of pizzazz, I added some Black Pearl Swirl Bling.

I enjoyed making this so much I decided to make another one with a different patterned paper.



I also created a sentiment for inside the card which finishes the card off nicely.  Two Paw Brads accent the bottom.



Thank you, Amanda, for the idea.  I'll see you next week with another card using more of the great EO products.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

1 comment: