Saturday, February 23, 2019

Decorating Easter Eggs Is Fun!

Oh how I love Washi Tape - I know, I've said that before. But it is so much fun that I just have to say it again and again.  

Just look at these Easter Eggs:


They were made with Washi Tape!!!


I stuck strips of Washi onto heavyweight cardstock and then die cut them with an oval die. To give them some extra pizazz, I added pearls and bling. They were so easy to make, and did I mention fun? I do believe it could become addictive. 


I nestled the two decorated Easter eggs into some grass and added a sentiment. The bling on the sentiment is a little piece that I trimmed off of the bling on the lefthand egg. I couldn't waste it, it was too pretty!


And like I said, egg-decorating is addictive, 
so I made one for the inside of my card, too:



You'll find a WIDE variety of Washi Tape in the Eyelet Outlet Store, as well as bling and pearls to enhance the beauty of the Easter Eggs you're going to want to create!



Have fun! And come back again soon to see what else the design team has to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment