Sunday, May 3, 2020

So Glad You're Part Of My Flock!



Hello crafty friends! I have a few friends that I miss seeing in person. I wanted to create cards I could send to them to brighten their day and to remind them that I value and miss their friendship.

My card for you today does that and features the picture perfect Flamingo Brads from Eyelet Outlet. I wanted to create a water and flower theme to stage the flamingos. To achieve that, I used a background piece of blue watercolor designer paper and used a background die with a tropical flower border in a dark pink shimmer card stock. I used Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots in a color that matched my accent color in the spinner medallion. The medallion is a die cut from double-sided card stock so I could get the two-tone look. I printed the sentiment and cut it into the flag shape, punched a hole in the end and tied a bow of pink and white baker's twine.


I love these flamingos and there are so many fun cards you can make with them! You have a lot of sentiment options when you print your own using your home printer. If you are ever stuck, just Google the subject and you'll find lots of good ideas.

I hope I've given you an idea for cards you make for your flock! Before I go, I hope you have liked the Eyelet Outlet Facebook Group. If you haven't, head over there so you can see additional ideas, keep up with what's new, and learn about any sales promotions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment