Thursday, May 14, 2020

You Rock!

I'm excited to show you a project today that features Eyelet Outlet's newest brad!  We now have records in the Eyelet Outlet store - both LP's and 45's, so let's get ready to ROCK!


My Cricut machine was instrumental in creating this card.  I started out with two sound wave image from Cricut's Sound Wave image set and two 5" x 3 1/2" rectangles on my design canvas.  First, I centered then sliced a sound wave image into one of the rectangles. I added my sentiment to this rectangle, omitting the "O" in "Rock," since my record brad was going to serve that purpose.  On the second rectangle, I centered and attached the sound wave image, setting the image to draw rather than cut, ending up with two rectangles looking like this:


Next it was time for the skinny washi tape!  Eyelet Outlet has oodles of colors and patterns, but I stuck to the solids in a rainbow of colors.


Using the drawn lines of the sound wave, I was able to apply my washi tape exactly where it needed to be and then I adhered the two rectangles together and applied my record brad as well as some Eyelet Outlet music note brads for a finishing touch!

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the day with those you love!












No comments:

Post a Comment