Thursday, July 9, 2020

Christmas in July!

I've made several variations of Ugly Christmas Sweater cards, but one thing is for sure - when I embellish those sweaters with Eyelet Outlet products, they are definitely NOT ugly! Since the sentiment I planned to use on this card was "Tis The Season to Sparkle," I decided to embellish my card with some of Eyelet Outlet's bling.


The front of my sweater features the Holiday Flower Bling and in the corners I used Holiday Bling.  For an extra touch of sparkle, I added some clear stick on gems.  Of course, I had to hang my sweater on one of popular hanger brads and then I topped it off with a snowflake brad.

One of the things I like about posting on Thursdays is the occasional "Throw Back!"  Here's another sweater card that I made in 2017.  


After embossing the face of the card with an argyle embossing folder for a real sweater feel, I added a Christmas tree embellished with some Eyelet Outlet enamel dots in various colors and sizes.  I also used some of the stunning Fancy Long Bling with Pearls and Jewels.  For the tree topper I used some Snowflake bling.  

Be sure to join Eyelet Outlet and many other amazing vendors at the Virtual  Stamp & Scrapbook @ Home event on Facebook this weekend, July 11th.  We've been having lots of fun at these virtual shows and you will, too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment