Saturday, May 15, 2021

Chameleon says thank you!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing an adorable clean and simple thank you card! What better way to say 'thank you' than with a super cute chameleon?! This card features a little guy (or gal, lol) from one of the newer brad collections in the store which I paired with some awesome skinny washi tape and my favorite enamel dots!

The top-folding card base is a standard A2 size cut from Neenah Classic Linen Solar White 100# cardstock which I embellished with a strip of patterned paper and a strip of Skinny Gold Washi Tape adhered to a skinny strip of white cardstock. I did this because there are no layers to tuck the ends of the washi tape behind and I wanted the ends to look clean. The star of the show is a cute little chameleon from the Reptile Brads pack sitting on a stamped and die cut limb with a small cluster of leaves. I stamped the sentiment in teal ink in the lower left corner and added some Green Enamel Dots to complete the front. 



The inside panel was cut from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock and embellished with strips of patterned paper and strips of Skinny Gold Washi Tape, and the sentiment stamped in teal ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment