Saturday, May 1, 2021

Crazy birds hang together!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun friendship card created with some new brads in the store along with amazing washi tape and enamel dots! This was definitely a fun one! Gotta love a wacky sense of humor! ;)

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding landscape card base and layering panel from white cardstock along with a slightly larger layering panel from dark teal cardstock. I adhered a strip of tropical leaf paper to the right side along with a narrow strip of teal cardstock and added a strip of Silver Skinny Washi Tape. I stamped the sentiments in teal ink and added an assortment of stamped and die cut tropical leaves. I added two Tropical Bird Brads and three Green Enamel Dots, and adhered the panel to the card base.



I embellished the inside panel with a strip of the tropical leaf paper and dark teal cardstock, stamped the sentiment and layered the panel on the dark teal cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment