Saturday, May 29, 2021

Keep the doctor away!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Can you believe another Saturday has rolled around?! The weeks are flying by! Leslie here sharing a get well tag using the old 'an apple a day' adage! This sweet tag features awesome brads with a matching stamp set and my favorite enamel dots!



I die cut the stitched tag twice from white 110# cardstock and once more from 80# red cardstock. I created a faux tablecloth by stenciling red distress ink onto a stencil with a blending brush and cut it into strips. I adhered the strips to red cardstock strips and then to one of the white cardstock tags. Using the Apple Clear Stamp Set, I stamped the basket in brown ink on light brown cardstock, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the lower stenciled strip, and then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in brown ink. I put four Apple Brads in the basket and one outside the basket along with an apple core. I adhered the two white tag die cuts to the red one, and then threaded three ribbons through the hole at the top of the tag and tied them with bamboo crafting cord. The finishing touch was the addition of three White Enamel Dots across the bottom. Here's a closer look:



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment