Saturday, May 8, 2021

What's better than fur baby love?!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun 'love you just because' card created with some new brads in the store along with several others that have been around for a while and some cool washi tape! There's only one thing better than fur baby love, and this was such a fun card to create!

I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base and layering panel from white cardstock along with a slightly larger layering panel from green cardstock. I applied two strips of Grass Washi Tape to the bottom of the white layering panel and then the fun of building the scene began. ;) I affixed a Dog Brad in the center left of the grassy area, and then his house in the background along with his bone and bowl in the foreground, all from the new Kennel Mix Brads. I added two Summer Tree Brads in the background and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I added Sun & Cloud Brads and adhered the panel to the green cardstock layer.



I embellished the inside panel with strips of green cardstock and a 
Paw Brad, stamped the sentiment, and layered the panel on the green cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment