Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Feline Groovy

Have you seen the new Eyelet Outlet Feline Brads? If not, let's PAWS (k, sorry!) to check them out as the stars of some funny ATCs:


On Instagram, I (Lauren) follow about ten friends/family members, fifty artists, and half a million cats. So I see a lot of funny cat sayings, and occasionally remember to write those down. One of my favorites of recent memory is, "Have you ever wondered what your cat has named you?" I formatted the words in a free font called Simplicity, and printed it out onto soft lavender paper, which I matted with strategically placed Paws Tape and then onto a black 2.5 x 3.5" Artist Trading Card.


Here's another funny (but true!) thought, "You can train a cat to do anything... that it wants to do"! Yep, that sounds about right!


Be sure to scroll around the Eyelet Outlet Blog to see the fun ways the design team have been using all of our Spring 2021 Brads!

is allergic to 
everything furry!

No comments:

Post a Comment